The new Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020 with effect from 1st April 2015 provides a framework for increasing exports of goods and services. FTP 2015-2020 introduces new schemes, namely “Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)” for export of specified goods to specified markets and “Services Exports from India Scheme (SEIS)” for increasing exports of notified services. Trade facilitation and enhancing the ease of doing business are major focus areas in this FTP.
- Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)
- Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS)
- Incentives (MEIS & SEIS) to be available for SEZs
- Duty Exemption / Remission Schemes
- Duty Free Import Authorisation Schemes
- Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme
- Set Up – Export Oriented Unit, Electronics Hardware Technology Parks, Software Technology Parks, Bio Technology Parks